The City Breech™ Collection brings the same traditional, yet fashion-forward equestrian design of Le Fash to riding pants. Schoeller Prestige® Fabric provides a 4-way stretch. Brushed inside gives a cozier feel. Higher spandex content and slightly higher cut front and back panels provide a slimming effect. Faux snap at ankle provides a finished look when worn alone over a fully adjustable velcro ankle closure for riding. Go from work to the barn with the swap of a shoe. The ultimate in equestrian lifestyle wear.
- An "updated" low-rise pant sits about 1" higher than other low-rise riding pants.
- Waistband piping detail creates a built in belt.
- Faux ankle snap gives NO BULK or pressure against your skin when wearing a riding boot, and a finished look when worn with other shoes.
- Euroseat stitching for a modern look.
- Back yoke and faux welt pockets draw attention away from backside problem areas with high fashion top stitching.
- Machine Wash Cold. Line Dry.
- Self: 64% Cotton / 29% Micro Nylon / 7% Spandex Patch: Clarino® washable ultra suede